Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner® (A-CSPO)
As a Certified Scrum Product Owner® (CSPO®), you’ve been taught the Scrum terminology, ceremonies, and principles that enable you to fulfill the role of Product Owner on a Scrum team. You’re focused on maximizing business value and prioritization, and understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. One of your priorities should be your own success! Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey and incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into your world of work takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
To further enhance your knowledge and skills, the next step is achieving an Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO℠) certification from Scrum Alliance®. This advanced offering is ideal for a Certified Scrum Product Owner who already has one year of experience working as a Product Owner on a Scrum team.
What are the benefits of an A-CSPO certification?
- A focus on implementation – The A-CSPO program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum Values and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace. The new A-CSPO℠ certification provides an opportunity to take the next step and stand out among the global Scrum community.
- Stand out in your industry – As a member of the Scrum Alliance globally recognized community, you show your employer (or potential employer) your potential as a highly valued professional.
You Will Learn How To:
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
Who Should Attend
We welcome everybody to start the program, however you will need to meet certain criteria to receive your A-CSPO certification:
- A current Certified Scrum Product Owner® certification from the Scrum Alliance®.
- 12 or more months of experience as a product owner within the last 5 years.
Instructor: Kiran Thakkar (CST)