The interactive experience of a live instructor enables ACRA to provide personalized hands-on learning directly to students.
- Personalized Learning: Experienced instructors can tailor approaches and answer specific questions on a 1:1 basis with small groups of learners.
- Immediate Feedback: If a certain module is confusing, too slow, or too fast, the instructor can immediately adjust the teaching plan to accommodate real-time feedback.
- Hands-On Experience: With ILT, it’s easier to mix in labs and hands-on exercises. Some topics, such as operating medical equipment, may require hands-on learning.
- Low Fixed Costs: Because ILT costs are largely based on instructors and facilities, it’s easy to control costs without investing in content or technology.
- Student Networking: Students can meet both the instructor and each other. Dedicated time and space for learning also helps some people better absorb the information.
Virtual training IS training done in a virtual or simulated environment, or when the learner and the instructor are in separate locations. … Virtual training and virtual training environments are designed to simulate the traditional classroom or learning experience. Everyone involved is able to able to communicate in real-time using a conference tool such as Zoom or WebEx training. Due to COVID, all classes are delivered virtually until further notice.
- Accessibility: Access to coursework from anywhere at any time
- Reduce Costs: Learners can log on from anywhere reducing travel and living costs
- Builds relationships: Learners have real-time access to instructors and are able to interact with them and build professional relationships
- Convenience: Using vILT enables learners to have an effective, flexible learning experience, without having to sacrifice their personal obligations.
E-learning is a structured course or learning experience delivered electronically; it can also include performance support content. There are also many different elements that can make up an e-learning program, such as live or pre-recorded lecture content, video, quizzes, simulations, games, activities, and other interactive elements.
- Just in time access
- Scalable for any number of employees
- Ensures training consistency and standardization
- Reduces learning time
- Allows for global collaboration
ACRA Training consultants architect strategic learning solutions that drive behavior change. The best training consultants accomplish this by identifying and analyzing learner and business needs, designing results-driven learning experiences, facilitating engaging design workshops, and training consulting on innovative solutions. Training consultants at ACRA create strategic designs that align with our client’s needs to empower high-impact learning experiences for their employees or customers.
Custom Training Solutions
ACRA delivers courses and custom training solutions following our proven process including analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and evaluating the effectiveness of your training. We take the time to understand our clients, their environments, their needs, and their timelines. Applying our experience and expertise to help you make informed recommendations on learning and development.
We provide a thoughtful, deliberate, and structured approach to analyzing and evaluating your current learning program. We offer training needs analysis, planning, assessment, evaluation, and more. We help identify if your learning and training program is meeting the learning objectives while ensuring your curriculum is built with the Learner in mind.