Certified Scrum Professionals challenge their teams to improve the way Scrum and Agile principles are applied. They have demonstrated experience, documented training, and proven knowledge in Scrum.
Are you ready to take your knowledge and skillset in your role as Product Owner to the next level? If so, it’s time to elevate your career further by earning the Certified Scrum Professional®-Product Owner (CSP®-PO) certification.
Solidify your approaches for validating product assumptions, learn advanced interactions with customers and users, and master advanced product backlog management.
*Upon successful completion of the 2-day course and all educator-designed components, attendees will receive a CSP-PO certification.
In this class you will learn:
- Understand how to empower product offerings.
- Navigate communication and how to work with stakeholders.
- Understand the building blocks of a successful team.
- Discover how to collaborate across multiple teams.
- Learn how to deliver training to grow the knowledge about product ownership in my organization
- Identify product strategy to align with the market.
- Learn the techniques of planning and forecasting.
- Focus on Product Economics to determine product profitability.
- Learn ways to focus on customer discovery and development.
- Explore techniques to manage the product backlog.
Part 1: Product Owner Core Competencies
- Selecting the right person in an organization to be a Product Owner
- Facilitate conversations with Stakeholders who are in conflict
- Techniques for gathering and communicating data
- Benefitting from the latest version of scrum
- Scrum team initiation
- Product Owner expectation for quality
- Manage backlogs for multiple scrum teams
- Patterns for scaling product ownership
- Teach Product owner related topics
Part 2: Implementing Goal Setting and Planning
- Different Product Business models
- Creating Business models
- Competitor analysis
- Techniques for developing Product Plans
- Develop Release strategies
- Measurable product launch goals
- Determine product profitability
- Calculating economic outcomes
- Demonstrating Return on Investment
- Cost of Delay
- Funding Product Development
Part 3: Advanced Interactions with Customers and Users
- Integrating customer research into product discovery
- Evaluating techniques for customer research and product discovery
Part 4: Complex Product Assumption Validation
- Defining hypotheses
- Design tests for hypotheses
- Evaluate the results of experiments
Part 5: Advanced Product Backlog Management
- Emphasizing Outcome and Output
- Ordering product backlogs
- Discussing product backlog order with stakeholders
- Improving Scrum teams ability to order Product backlogs
To attend this course and earn their CSP-PO certification, students must:
- Already have their Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification
- Validate at least 24 months of work experience specific to the role of the Product Owner within the past five years
- Complete pre- or post-course work distributed by your instructor
- Attend the course in its entirety
Delivered by Kiran Thakkar -CST