Agile Fundamentals Online Course
Agile has gone mainstream and the movement towards agile adoption shows no signs of slowing down. Organizations worldwide continue to advocate for the adoption of agile techniques in order to deal with rapid organizational and technology changes. Although traditional project management methodologies have been the standard for many years, the continued pace of change means that project managers and organizations alike need to adopt new ways of developing and implementing projects.
Effectively implementing agile practices requires a paradigm shift including a new mindset and new techniques. This course covers all the major topics needed to understand and master agile project management. The course begins by providing key foundational knowledge and then gradually builds on this knowledge to delve into core agile techniques and practices.
Who should enroll?
- Project managers, Program managers, Agile Practitioners, Business Analysts, Software Developers, Quality Assurance/Testers, IT managers/directors, Business leaders (including team leads, managers, directors), Software architects
- Access to course materials
- Access to graded materials
- Receive a final grade
- Earn a sharable course certificate
- This course qualifies for 14 PDUs. Upon successful completion you can submit your certificate of completion to the PMI in order to claim your PDUs.
- How long do l have access to the course? Course access will be available for 365 days upon successful course purchase.
- What is the cost of the course? The cost is only $599 one time charge per learner.
If you are interested in group discounts or custom access, please contact [email protected]
- Module 1- Introduction
- Module 2- High Performing Teams
- Module 3- Agile Leadership
- Module 4- Traditional/Waterfall Project Management
- Module 5- Scrum
- Module 6- Kanban
- Module 7- Other Agile Frameworks
- Module 8- User Stories
- Module 9- Procurement
- Module 10- Agile Planning
- Module 11- Agile Estimation
- Module 12- Risk and Scope Management
- Module 13- Testing
- Module 14- Product Release
- Module 15- Scaling Part 1
- Module 16- Scaling Agile Part 2