Get real-world, hands-on experience in our classroom. Ensure you get the most benefit out of your decision to move to Agile practices by taking the time to become familiar with those practices before you begin.
This course is a stimulating combination of class interaction, group exercises and the classroom Agile case studies — each is designed to allow you to easily grasp new concepts and techniques.
Specifically you will cover:
- Self-organized teams
- Project introduction and creating a product vision and set of requirements
- Release planning
- Customer/Product Owner interaction and collaborating to create User Stories
- Relative estimation — becoming more accurate by letting go of perceived precision
- Creating a development cadence with teams
- Identification of Agile best practices
- Identification of the advantages and challenges of implementing an Agile framework
This Agile software development training course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of Agile Methods for software development, including:
- Project Managers
- Program Managers
- IT Managers/Directors
- Software Engineers
- Software Architects
- Customers Stakeholders
- Product Managers
This course can be customized to your specific training requirements.